Data Use Addendum for Epic App Orchard Program
DATA OBTAINED FROM CUSTOMER
We collect the below information from the Customer’s EHR:
- First and last name, email address, FHIR id of the Service user.
- Name, date of birth (to calculate age), sex of patient.
- Weight and height measurements.
- Lab results on creatinine levels.
- Administered drug doses of interest.
- Lab results on measured blood concentrations.
- Allergy or intolerance.
PRIMARY USE OF DATA
Data read from Customer’s EHR is used as inputs of PK/PD models for drug dosing simulations and calculations.
SECONDARY USE OF DATA
Any secondary use of collected data by Company is expressly with Customer’s consent.
Secondary use may include indirect use of PHI. Any indirect use of PHI is after complete de-identified – for example by not using and storing the actual dates of drug doses and lab measurements, but processing the time interval between the events.
The secondary uses of data might include but are not limited to:
- Validate and improve existing PK/PD models.
- Train new drug PK/PD models.
- Calculate aggregate statistics for reporting on application usage and potential impact.
- Regulatory, compliance, audit or law enforcement.
DATA WRITTEN TO CUSTOMER’S SYSTEM
We do not write any data to Customer’s EHR.